Thinking of seeking investment, raising capital or just needing a fresh look on your business strategy? Then this programme is for you.
“Financing growth and getting clarity around what’s strategic for your business is a key issue facing business owners who are growing. Consistently investors complain companies approaching them are not investment ready”
Whether you are convincing a new investor, your bank or your life partner to mortgage the rest of the house or just planning on great growth: - developing effective strategy and evaluating the investment proposition for your business is a skill that will improve your business performance, irrespective of whether you need to raise money or not.
Our take is that business owners know how to operate their business, it's getting clarity around strategy and planning where business owners need a hand.
• Market Strategy|
• Business Models
• Key Milestone Planning
• Financing Growth
• Pitching to Investors & other stakeholders
Using a combination of 3 day workshop , half day one-on-one session’s and a pitching day, each programme is tailored to your specific needs.
No long boring power point sessions – plenty of hands on working on your business – immediately applying learnt techniques on your business. Honest and frank feedback – guaranteed.
Professional speakers, who have had hands on experience in growing and managing businesses will facilitate all sessions. More importantly our faciltators are skilled at challenging you on your strategy and investment case, to help you and your business succeed.
The programme concludes with a panel pitch – review from seasoned investors and business financiers.
|Watch the video 00:58|
Watch the video 00:52
3 x full day workshop + half day one on one mentoring + pitching day
• Market Strategy Workshop - the gateway to increased sales
• Business Model / Business Strategy Workshop - making sure your business is financial viable and you have a clear growth strategy.
• Investment Case Workshop – understanding the investor and shareholder perspective. Identifying the most appropriate type of deal for you.
• Pitching Workshop – transforming your communication skills with investors and other stakeholders. Concluding with a panel pitch – review from seasoned investors and business financiers and take home video review
• Mentoring sessions - between each workshop – consolidating the learning and personal challenge time.
All attendee’s leave with a new perspective on their business strategy and finance plan. To maximise impact of the programme it is recommended that all key players in your business attend.
Intakes are limited to a maximum of 10 businesses, who have growth potential and existing revenue if $500K+ or more than 5 employees. Reserve your seat now!
Investment: $5000 + gst
This Programme has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme. We will verify your voucher with the issuing Regional Partner before confirming your booking.
For voucher redemption goto http://www.acceleratesuccess.co.nz and use search crirteria "dominoes"
Typical comments from programme alumni:
Additional Services Available Post Workshop:
• Transition Service – Executing outcomes from workshop in your business
Business Dominoes is delivered by a partnership between Growth Management Consulting Ltd (GMC) and Debbie Humphrey & Associates Ltd (DH&A)
Visit Business Dominoes website for more information